Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Innovators and Innovations
This section serves to spotlight significant innovations in the history of medicine and science.
JSAHMS publishes reviews of books on the history of medicine and science. The Journal does not accept unsolicited reviews.
The author(s) retains all rights to this work, including future publications, provided that the author(s) includes a full reference or link to the original as it appears in The Journal of the Southern Association for the History of Medicine and Science. This agreement incorporates the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (CC BY-NC-ND) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.